At 78STITCHES, we believe sustainable fashion is highly important in harmonizing with the environment, economically and socially,
and we strive to push this in every way possible within our collections.
- We use recycled fabrics, some of which are made from plastic waste that
would otherwise end up in landfill or oceans, and some that
are made from fabric offcuts found on factory floors.
- We also use deadstock fabrics in our collections; we source leftover
fabrics from brands, mills and factories within Europe,
which would otherwise go to waste.
- Our collections also use 100% organic cotton fabrics.
This means cotton grown without the use of toxic, persistent pesticides
and fertilisers, and also ensures fair trade.
- We are pushing to create internally circular processes by
using the leftover fabrics from previous LOT78 and 78STITCHES
collections, reworked and recreated into our new 78STITCHES collections.
- We do not overproduce. We simply make what we need to fulfil orders
and provide for our e-commerce site, in order to protect
our environment and eliminate waste.
- The mills who produce our fabrics hold globally recognised
certifications including – BCI (Better Cotton Initiative),
GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard),
OEKO-TEX (tested for harmful substances).
- All our goods are produced within Europe, ensuring
European standards and regulations are met for
all employees and their working conditions.
- Your 78STITCHES order is delivered to you in
recycled paper packaging, meaning it is 100% biodegradable,
or can be recycled over again.